We are seeking qualified, enthusiastic, committed, and caring teachers and staffs to join our winning team starting July 2020.
Area of Specialization:
- Qualified Expatriate / Local Secondary Teachers
- English & Literature
- Business Management
- Art (Part-time)
- Qualified Native English Speaker for Primary
- Mandarin Teacher for Pre-Primary and Primary
- Assistant Teacher for Pre-Primary and Primary
- Guidance Counselor
- Bachelor of degree or higher qualification in a relevant area (overseas graduate is preferred)
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in the relevant field (IB training/experience is an advantage)
- Excellent in written and spoken English (minimum TOEFL 550)
- Possess good managerial and interpersonal skills (planning, monitoring and evaluating) & the ability to collaborate well in a team
- Non-smokers preferred
Please download our Employment Application Form ( CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM ) and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the subject code on your email.
Please enclosed your Reference Letters. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment.